What Bad Could Happen? Managing Application Risk with Threat Modeling
- On-Demand Webcast
Are you sacrificing security for speed?
Applications remain the lifeblood of business operations. Driven by customer demand and a never-ending thirst for competition-crushing innovation, development teams are moving faster than ever before. And it is paying off financially — but often at significant risk, as foundational security practices are sacrificed for development speed.
Shockingly, only 14% of organizations have implemented security throughout their development lifecycle, putting application security on a collision course with potential disaster. It’s no wonder that more than 40% of all security breaches can be traced back to exploited applications. But what if security could become an integral framework within the development process without slowing it down?
In this fireside chat, Tom and Chris will discuss how to:
- Capture, organize, and analyze the information that affects application security.
- Prioritize security improvements throughout the development lifecycle.
- Identify threats and define countermeasures
- Influence design changes, updates, and sprints before deployments.
- Create a clear “line of sight” that defines security efforts.
- Produce an assurance argument that explains and defends application