Get expert advice on today’s biggest security threats – and why everyone’s a target.
Watch Alex Stamos (former CSO at Facebook, co-founder of the Krebs Stamos Group, and advisor to SolarWinds), Charles Carmakal (SVP & CTO of FireEye Mandiant), and Vinnie Liu (CEO at Bishop Fox), as they explore lessons learned from the SolarWinds attack, and much more.
Our expert panelists discuss the security challenges facing the supply chain, ransomware attacks, and the latest tradecrafts at work, as well as offer solutions for building more resiliency and trust in the software ecosystem.
Topics covered include:
- Using intelligence about your attackers and their tooling to your advantage.
- Learnings from attacks on SolarWinds, Colonial Pipeline, and other recent victims.
- Why the potential victim pool is far beyond the defense industry and Fortune 500.
- Preparing for the worst and staying vigilant with prevention.
- Key steps to prepare for a security incident.