What to Consider When Selecting Attack Surface and Continuous Testing Solutions
To ensure your security investments offer complete visibility into your attack surface and uncover critical risks at scale, we've compiled questions to help you evaluate solutions.
Our interactive, downloadable checklist focuses on six key areas: attack surface discovery, exposure identification, triage, validation, remediation, and outputs.
A quick look at some of the questions we include:
- What assets are in the scope of the discovery process?
- How does the solution keep pace with emerging threats?
- How does the solution determine what exposures are critical?
- How is the solution reducing or eliminating false positives?
- What approach is used to validate that exposures can be exploited?
- To what degree is remediation guidance provided for validated exposures?