The Offensive Security Guide to Ransomware Readiness
Our ransomware readiness guide helps you understand your current state of ransomware readiness, prepare for ransomware attacks, identify gaps in your current strategy, and measure progress to continually enhance readiness.
Develop a roadmap to get your security and extended teams aligned on ransomware readiness.
Many ransomware attacks can destroy business operations for companies big and small—either as a temporary costly setback, as a forever black mark against their reputation, or, more often, both. The inconvenient truth is that threat preparation—particularly for high-stakes threats like ransomware— requires a ‘whole of company’ approach. And with any group endeavor, it’s essential to have the right plan, assemble the right folks, and use the right metrics to measure and communicate your progress.
In the eBook, we aim to answer the following questions:
- Attack Surface Management: Do you know how and where you’re vulnerable to a ransomware attack?
- Threat Discovery: Which discovery methods can you employ to determine the greatest areas of exposure?
- Offensive Security: When it comes to the options – penetration testing, red teaming, purple teaming, or tabletop exercises – which will work best for you?
- Risk Reduction: What can you expect to learn from offensive programs? How do you leverage lessons learned to enhance security on a continual basis?
- Open-Source Community: Which open-source tools can you use to start a program on our own? How do they function, and what are their use cases?