The Ransomware Crisis...From Every Business Perspective
- Tuesday, November 15, 10:45 ET - Wednesday, November 16, 4:00 PM ET
- SC Media Virtual Event
SC Media is hosting an eSummit from Tuesday, November 15, 10:45 AM ET to Wednesday, November 16, 4 PM ET featuring sessions that will look at ransomware impact, compliance, preparedness, prevention, response and recovery – each from the perspective of a key internal or external stakeholder.
Bishop Fox is a proud sponsor of the event that will cover topics such as:
- Results from CyberRisk Alliance’s exclusive ransomware research
- Ensuring your ransomware strategy achieves executive buy-in and business alignment
- Why cyber insurers are denying your applications and how you can change that
- Strategies for communicating with crisis-fatigued employees, panicking partners and skeptical investors
Register here for free access to all sessions, including a discussion with Bishop Fox's Tom Eston and Trevin Edgeworth.
Ready or Not? Test Your Ransomware Defenses Against Real-World Playbooks
“What is our ransomware strategy, and how are you evaluating if it works?”
Have you gotten this question from your leadership? How do you answer it? How do you know?
The fact is the only way to know your ransomware defenses are effective is to either experience a real-world attack – or better yet, to emulate one using the same playbooks the criminal gangs use.
Join our session to see how real-world attack emulations not only help you find opportunities to improve your security ;controls such as detection and prevention techniques, but also the blue team's processes for the current state of preparedness. We will also delve into how to prepare a value map of your Incident Response investments to show ROI to the board and C-suite as well as, illustrate the value of, and build consensus for, recommended improvements.
Join the offensive security experts from Bishop Fox as they break down how to develop a real-world ransomware attack testing methodology and then reap the benefits. You’ll learn how to:
- Design emulation exercises using the same tactics, techniques, and procedures as real-world adversaries
- Leverage findings to strengthen your incident response playbooks, security controls, and systems
- Uncover vulnerabilities in your infrastructure and social engineering avenues that adversaries commonly target
- Translate outcomes into artifacts that enable business stakeholders to easily understand your strategy and increase investment in future resources.