Notes from the Dark Side: What Our Data Reveals About the Attack Surface
- Thursday, May 4, 2023 at 11 am PT / 2 pm ET
This May the Fourth, we invite you to join the Resistance! Our offensive security experts from Bishop Fox will share insights gleaned from analyzing twelve months of findings captured in Cosmos, our award-winning attack surface management platform.
Train yourself in the ways modern attack surfaces are exposed, and bring balance to your defenses for the ones that pose the greatest risk based on true business impact.
Together, we’ll join forces and explore:
- Types, severity, and the nature of prevalent exposures, broken down by attack surface footprint and industry considerations
- What post-exploitation reveals about the real-world business impact of these exposures
- Commonly ignored exposures that can lead to complex, high-risk attacks
- Recommendations for proactive identification and remediation
- Leverage attack surface knowledge captured from thousands of testing engagements to go on the offense and proactively improve your security posture.
Invite you, we do. Register today.