PHOENIX, AZ – August 24, 2022 – Bishop Fox, the leading authority in offensive security, today announced the company’s 13th award win in 2022. Recognizing the company’s business innovation, Bishop Fox was awarded Bronze among the nation’s “Best Employers” as part of the American Business Awards Stevie program. The judges lauded the company’s “impressive real-world impact” and “great diversity in employee initiatives, clear objectives and overall great work.” The latest accolade follows closely on the heels of winning a Fast Company award for “Best Workplace for Innovators,” with Bishop Fox earning a ranking of 21 out of 100.
The awards to date have recognized Bishop Fox both for the company’s technical prowess, as well as a highly collaborative and inclusive culture that fosters innovation and creativity. Other awards this year include:
- American Business Awards - Prior to the most recent award, Bishop Fox landed three Stevie awards in April for its Cosmos platform, industry thought leadership, and web design
- Cyber Security Global Excellence Awards® - Bishop Fox took home Globees for Innovative Security Company, Security Product and Service for Large Enterprise, and another for Web Design
- The Global InfoSec Awards - In the 3rd “trifecta” of the year, Bishop Fox was recognized by Cyber Defense Magazine as a Hot Company in Attack Surface Management, Most Comprehensive DevSecOps Solution, and Most Comprehensive Penetration Testing Solution
- Cyber Top 20 – garnered a notable mention from Enterprise Security Tech
- Best Companies AZ - In its 20th year, the local organization listed Bishop Fox among the 100 Best Companies in the state, in the “Wings” category that recognizes “innovation, empowerment, freedom, creativity (and maybe disruption).”
About Bishop Fox
Bishop Fox is the leading authority in offensive security, providing solutions ranging from continuous penetration testing, red teaming, and attack surface management to product, cloud, and application security assessments. We’ve worked with more than 25% of the Fortune 100, half of the Fortune 10, eight of the top 10 global technology companies, and all of the top global media companies to improve their security. Our Cosmos platform, service innovation, and culture of excellence continue to gather accolades from industry award programs including Fast Company, Inc., SC Media, and others, and our offerings are consistently ranked as “world class” in customer experience surveys. We’ve been actively contributing to and supporting the security community for almost two decades and have published more than 16 open-source tools and 50 security advisories in the last five years. Learn more at bishopfox.com or follow us on Twitter.
Kevin Kosh, Senior Director of Communications[email protected]