Best practices for every step in the process – from scoping to delivery.
There are many important decisions to be made in the planning, fieldwork, and delivery phases of an application penetration test that are complex and can drastically impact the quality and value of your security investment.
What should your priorities be?
Are you testing for the right things?
How do you consume the results?
What should you expect from a report?
Join veteran penetration tester and lead researcher at Bishop Fox, Dan Petro as he leads you step-by-step through the process of leveraging penetration testing services from start to finish, with an eye on these key decision points. You will see firsthand how a good pen test unfolds and how to ensure you receive the best quality report from your provider.
- How to effectively prepare for an application pen test.
- What to consider when scoping a pen test.
- Best practices to optimize a pen test and ensure priorities are met.
- How to effectively consume and understand a pen test report.
- What to expect from a third-party pen testing service.